Thank you for a great job. We have received many compliments about our yard. ALL your workmen were great to have around. We will recommend Holcomb Landscape!
--Jeanette & Paul
Fort Collins, CO
I honestly feel that the quality of your end product and the integrity you personally demonstrated are not common in this industry. I will be providing your company details to our homeowner's association as a reference for future jobs in Bonnell West. Thanks again for doing an excellent job.
Holcomb Landscape has been in business for 22 years. We have been serving Northern Colorado for the past 15 years. As a team, we have a combined 45 years of experience in the landscaping industry.
Design/Build, also known as SINGLE-SOURCE responsibility, is an interactive effort in which all company team members -- from craftsmen to foremen to crew to designer to client -- are involved in the building process from the start and work as a single entity under contract with the owner. It can produce significant cost and resource savings by:
- Providing a single source for quality, cost and schedule management
- Eliminating redesigning and unnecessary construction drawings
- Reducing problems due to adversarial relationships
- Allowing easier and ensuring better communication between project participants
- Emphasizing team work from conceptualization to the finished project
- Creating a greater degree of cooperation between the design and construction phases of the project
- Including the owner as an important member of the team and requiring owner commitment of resources to the development of the project
If you have any additional questions please feel free to send us an email and we will do our best to help you.