Thank you for a great job. We have received many compliments about our yard. ALL your workmen were great to have around. We will recommend Holcomb Landscape!
--Jeanette & Paul
Fort Collins, CO
I honestly feel that the quality of your end product and the integrity you personally demonstrated are not common in this industry. I will be providing your company details to our homeowner's association as a reference for future jobs in Bonnell West. Thanks again for doing an excellent job.
Holcomb Landscape has been in business for 22 years. We have been serving Northern Colorado for the past 15 years. As a team, we have a combined 45 years of experience in the landscaping industry.
Holcomb Landscape offers professional landscaping services including water features, patios, walkways and decorative rock formations. The company’s beautiful and functional designs grace some of Northern Colorado’s most elegant homes.
Holcomb Landscape has a method of involving the client in every aspect of planning and installation to ensure complete satisfaction. An architect will walk through the property with the owner and discuss potential design options prior to beginning the job. Stunning arrangements and a stellar reputation for satisfying clients makes Holcomb Landscape the paramount choice for your landscaping needs.
- Our architects/designers meet with potential clients to walk through the property and discuss the expectations and priorities of the individuals involved.
- From this meeting the architect/designer will be able to decide if a design is necessary or a Quote can be given.
- If a design is needed a Design Proposal is written. The Design Proposal includes the cost of the design, how long the process will take and what items and/or areas are to be addressed with the design.
- If the proposal is accepted, the architect/designer will prepare a preliminary plan, present it to the client and make any changes that are necessary.
- A Master Plan is then completed and presented with a Cost Analysis. The Cost Analysis is usually broken down into phases and outlines the pricing to have Holcomb Landscape implement the design.
Holcomb Landscape continues to provide quality goods, services and value through the implementation of the design/build philosophy. Our efforts are directed towards creating quality landscape projects throughout the market place and positively affecting the communities in which we work. We provide a job comfort level to our employees and associates that reaffirm our commitment to a high standard of ethics, profitability and quality in the landscape industry.